- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts by Janna Marnell
Don’t call people ‘feminazis’
As a liberal feminist, I get called ‘feminazi’ constantly. The term ‘nazi’ attached to feminist, a term that means equality between all genders, is repulsive. ‘Feminazis’ do exist in extreme cases, but to attach this term to...
- Posted September 11, 2018
Opinion | Ignorance is bliss
Jersey Shore is back on television, everyone is excited about Channing Tatum’s break up with Jenna Dewan because his fans now have a “chance” and of course we cannot forget the yodeling kid in Walmart. All we...
- Posted April 10, 2018
Confessions of a coffee addict
My name is Janna Marnell and I am a coffee addict. I can totally stop if I want to and I promise that I have tried. It is just those early mornings when I need a little...
- Posted February 20, 2018
Review | Donut Crazy
For many people, there is no such thing as a bad donut. For others, there is a limit. Donut Crazy is an essential spot for any New Haven foodie, but how crazy is too crazy? Here’s what...
- Posted February 13, 2018