- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
All posts by Jackie Derasmo
Women’s lax: Red, white and blue (and gold)
A war has begun. Troops are fighting for what they want; what they stand for. A victory is necessary. Shots are fired, people scream. We wear our colors proudly and follow the leadership...
- Posted March 27, 2003
Friends vs. teammates
Is there a difference between a friend and a teammate? I ran... actually, I walked... ok, I hobbled to my car after lacrosse practice. Put my keys in the ignition, and like every driver in the world,...
- Posted December 5, 2002
Women’s Lacrosse: Sprints, Push Ups and Burpees, oh my!
Its 11 a.m. and raining. A sea of grey and white shirts flood the upper lacrosse field, outside the newly renovated athletic center. Cleats in hand, and running sneakers just in case, the girls don't...
- Posted November 28, 2002
The ABC’s of the Women’s lacrosse Team
So you think you can play woman's lacrosse huh? Well even though we make it look effortless and graceful, it's not as easy as the ABC's ... Check it out!
- Posted April 11, 2002
Women’s Lacrosse: playing with heart
Where do we go from here? After winning three games in a row, the women's lacrosse team has hit a bump in the road. We lost a game that we should have won. We...
- Posted March 28, 2002
Diary of an Athlete: Jackie Derasmo
I rush back from class and get into my practice clothes. Today is a big day for me. So is every other day when we have practice. The same old questions run through my...
- Posted March 7, 2002
Hardest working team on QU campus: the athletic trainers
Playing a Division I sport for Quinnipiac University is no easy task. The athletes get bumps, and bruises, concussions and broken bones. With long practices and hard workouts everyday there are bound to be physical...
- Posted February 28, 2002
Women’s basketball stays strong till end
Day in and day out the woman's basketball team plays with heart and class. Despite a record that shows more losses than wins, the girls on the team have stayed positive and continue to work toward their...
- Posted February 21, 2002