- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts by Isabella Dalena
Wreck: Comedy Club con
A man by the name of Jeff has been intruding on classes at QU to advertise tickets for the New York Comedy Club. After saying he is a part of an on-campus club called “Quinnipiac Activities,” Jeff...
- Posted March 3, 2015
Rave: Starbucks at the Ratt
Through the darkness in the far back of the Ratt, past the scrumptious cheesy pizza, over toward the ice cream-filled freezer box and behind the smoothie bar, a light shines from the ceiling onto something new, something...
- Posted February 25, 2015