- Drame: ‘High level’ of NBA interest after showcase
- A lasting impact
- Students to strut in sustainable dresses
- Passing the Gavel
- Rodriguez steps in as interim chief of public safety
- One Big Day
- Students, faculty dance for those who can’t
- Freshman, sophomore create Sign Language Club
- Students visit Oxford for armed conflict workshop
- Ex-Clarkson players accuse Seeley of abuse
All posts by Ilya Spektor
Farmer’s market at Quinnipiac
The QU Sustainability Committee has invited the campus community to attend a Farmer’s Market each Wednesday in September. At the market, students and faculty are able to buy fresh produce and support the local economy.
- Posted September 15, 2011
Campus Couture: Jackie Izzo
Name: Jackie Izzo Age: 19 Year: Sophomore Hometown: Brooklyn, N.Y. Major: FVI, minor in Sports Studies What are you wearing: I’m wearing a white silk button down from Nasty Gal, blue jeans from Urban Outfitters, and black...
- Posted April 13, 2011
Campus Couture: Jenna Alburger
Check this week’s Campus Couture, featuring Jenna Alburger.
- Posted February 23, 2011
Campus Couture: Megan Peraino
Check out this week's Campus Couture, featuring Megan Peraino
- Posted February 2, 2011