- Smaller budgets, fewer classes
- Student hockey tickets sell in record time
- La Salle rallies past men’s basketball
- Women’s basketball tops Hampton 87-59
- No. 5 women’s ice hockey defeats Union
- Fairfield tops men’s soccer in MAAC Semifinals
- Lights of Hope event brightens community
- Men’s basketball preps for CT 6
- University welcomes new fraternity
- Never too late
All posts by Ilya Spektor
Farmer’s market at Quinnipiac
The QU Sustainability Committee has invited the campus community to attend a Farmer’s Market each Wednesday in September. At the market, students and faculty are able to buy fresh produce and support the local economy.
- Posted September 15, 2011
Campus Couture: Jackie Izzo
Name: Jackie Izzo Age: 19 Year: Sophomore Hometown: Brooklyn, N.Y. Major: FVI, minor in Sports Studies What are you wearing: I’m wearing a white silk button down from Nasty Gal, blue jeans from Urban Outfitters, and black...
- Posted April 13, 2011
Campus Couture: Jenna Alburger
Check this week’s Campus Couture, featuring Jenna Alburger.
- Posted February 23, 2011
Campus Couture: Megan Peraino
Check out this week's Campus Couture, featuring Megan Peraino
- Posted February 2, 2011