- Don’t be afraid to try something new
- Rave: Gotta catch ’em all
- Take advantage of what Quinnipiac has to offer
- Living without limits
- Keeping Jax’s memory alive
- University initiates three personnel changes
- Quinnipiac unveils new brand identity
- Quinnipiac’s Chase Priskie Selected 177th overall in 6th Round of NHL Draft by Washington Capitals
- Men’s ice hockey’s Chase Priskie improving amidst NHL draft eligibility
- Men’s lacrosse advances in first ever NCAA tournament game
All posts by Ilya Spektor
Farmer’s market at Quinnipiac
The QU Sustainability Committee has invited the campus community to attend a Farmer’s Market each Wednesday in September. At the market, students and faculty are able to buy fresh produce and support the local economy.
- Posted September 15, 2011
Campus Couture: Jackie Izzo
Name: Jackie Izzo Age: 19 Year: Sophomore Hometown: Brooklyn, N.Y. Major: FVI, minor in Sports Studies What are you wearing: I’m wearing a white silk button down from Nasty Gal, blue jeans from Urban Outfitters, and black...
- Posted April 13, 2011
Campus Couture: Jenna Alburger
Check this week’s Campus Couture, featuring Jenna Alburger.
- Posted February 23, 2011
Campus Couture: Megan Peraino
Check out this week's Campus Couture, featuring Megan Peraino
- Posted February 2, 2011