- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
All posts by Ilya Spektor
Farmer’s market at Quinnipiac
The QU Sustainability Committee has invited the campus community to attend a Farmer’s Market each Wednesday in September. At the market, students and faculty are able to buy fresh produce and support the local economy.
- Posted September 15, 2011
Campus Couture: Jackie Izzo
Name: Jackie Izzo Age: 19 Year: Sophomore Hometown: Brooklyn, N.Y. Major: FVI, minor in Sports Studies What are you wearing: I’m wearing a white silk button down from Nasty Gal, blue jeans from Urban Outfitters, and black...
- Posted April 13, 2011
Campus Couture: Jenna Alburger
Check this week’s Campus Couture, featuring Jenna Alburger.
- Posted February 23, 2011
Campus Couture: Megan Peraino
Check out this week's Campus Couture, featuring Megan Peraino
- Posted February 2, 2011