- Men’s basketball falls to Hartford
- Smaller budgets, fewer classes
- Student hockey tickets sell in record time
- La Salle rallies past men’s basketball
- Women’s basketball tops Hampton 87-59
- No. 5 women’s ice hockey defeats Union
- Fairfield tops men’s soccer in MAAC Semifinals
- Lights of Hope event brightens community
- Men’s basketball preps for CT 6
- University welcomes new fraternity
All posts by Gina Faustini
“Shore” idea of Italy doesn’t jive with QU’s proud Italians
The hottest show on MTV these days is “Jersey Shore,” and it’s called that for a reason - it’s supposed to take place in Seaside, N.J.
- Posted February 2, 2011
‘Fake facebooks’ stir real emotions
On Oct. 19, I received a text message from my sister informing me that her friend had died. My sister’s friend took his own life at the age of 16. He was loved and adored by many;...
- Posted October 27, 2010
Don’t let your boo hold you back
Earlier in the school year I met a girl who told me she wouldn’t go to Toad’s (or any other bar for that matter) because her boyfriend wouldn’t approve. That made me sick.
- Posted October 4, 2010
My first New Haven experience
My first experience on the Quinnipiac shuttle line was like something out of a low-budget independent film. I am a freshman, and have spent my first two weekends here bouncing around from dorm to dorm, trying to...
- Posted September 22, 2010