- Greatness on the green
- Ebola not likely to reach the university
- Medical director: Ebola protocol in place
- Uber taxi banned on campus
- Women’s ice hockey downs Maine
- Quinnipiac Athletics Hall of Fame inducts Class of 2014
- University to promote online safety
- A new mode of transportation
- Update: Student hit by car on Sherman Ave.
- University ticketing, towing cars with fake decals
All posts by Gina Faustini
“Shore” idea of Italy doesn’t jive with QU’s proud Italians
The hottest show on MTV these days is “Jersey Shore,” and it’s called that for a reason - it’s supposed to take place in Seaside, N.J.
- Posted February 2, 2011
‘Fake facebooks’ stir real emotions
On Oct. 19, I received a text message from my sister informing me that her friend had died. My sister’s friend took his own life at the age of 16. He was loved and adored by many;...
- Posted October 27, 2010
Don’t let your boo hold you back
Earlier in the school year I met a girl who told me she wouldn’t go to Toad’s (or any other bar for that matter) because her boyfriend wouldn’t approve. That made me sick.
- Posted October 4, 2010
My first New Haven experience
My first experience on the Quinnipiac shuttle line was like something out of a low-budget independent film. I am a freshman, and have spent my first two weekends here bouncing around from dorm to dorm, trying to...
- Posted September 22, 2010