- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts by Corey Hersch
Pain now, Bobcat love forever
For the second year in a row, Robert Morris was just two points better than our basketball team in the NEC Tournament. As I slumped in my seat Sunday afternoon, I took stock of not only that...
- Posted March 9, 2011
Historic season comes to an end for women’s hockey
Before the game, Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey coach Rick Seeley said that his team would have to play the perfect game to beat Cornell in the ECAC semifinal game on Thursday night. They nearly did, but it...
- Posted March 4, 2011
Bobcats roll through Princeton, head to first-ever ECAC semifinals
When the Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey team came into Hobey Baker Rink to play Princeton Friday afternoon, they had never beaten the Tigers on the road, and they had never earned a trip to the ECAC semifinals....
- Posted February 26, 2011
Lyons lights lamp in final seconds for game-winner [QBSN audio of final minute]
Last season, the Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey team played a pair of overtime games in its quarterfinal series against RPI. With the score tied at 1 in the third period on Friday night, it looked like Game...
- Posted February 26, 2011
Quinnipiac’s ‘Mecca’ of athletics
Thursday night at the TD Bank Sports Center in Hamden is game night for the Quinnipiac Bobcats men’s basketball team. The scoreboard reads 15:36 remaining in the first half, and the buzzer sounds at the scorer’s table,...
- Posted April 8, 2010
Men’s basketball trounces Bryant, 84-59 [Slideshow]
The Bobcats men’s basketball team played Bryant University for the second time in as many games on Thursday night, and just as they did last Saturday, Quinnipiac beat the Bulldogs handily.
- Posted January 21, 2010
Women’s Basketball: Rebuilding time
When the Quinnipiac women's basketball team lost to Monmouth in the first round of the NEC tournament last year, it marked the last time Erin Kerner took the court in a Bobcats' uniform. According to head...
- Posted November 11, 2009