- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts by Colton Hoffman
All in the family
For Quinnipiac women’s basketball head coach Tricia Fabbri and her daughter Carly, basketball is a family matter. Sports can make us cheer, and sports can make us cry. Sports brings people together, whether complete strangers or close...
- Posted November 19, 2014