- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
All posts by Christine Burroni
Thinspiration: the new normal
Has Pinterest told you to get to the gym today? Has your Facebook newsfeed been flooded with images of inspirational quotes accompanied by a six-packed torso? It appears social media is inspiring the world to be fit,...
- Posted April 10, 2013
Will you go to Aaron’s Party at Toad’s?
If you were between the ages of 8 and 12 in the late 90s or were an avid J-14 Magazine reader in the early 2000s, then get ready to ‘bust out the moves like it’s MTV.’ That’s...
- Posted February 20, 2013
Arts and Life Reviews the GRAMMYS Red Carpet!
We hope you all enjoyed the Grammys! The Arts and Life staff highlighted what we warrant the best and worst dressed ladies of the night. Read below and see if you agree! Christine Burroni, Arts and...
- Posted February 10, 2013
This Is Me: Being Modern, My Way
Name: Farah Salam Age: 20 Hometown: Wallingford, Conn Major: Political Science and Psychology Farah Salam puts the key in the ignition, ready to start another day. She gets to school and walks along the Quad seeing some...
- Posted February 6, 2013
Event Spotlight: The Ballroom Thieves
Ready to steal the spotlight on the folk music scene, The Ballroom Thieves have made their way to Quinnipiac to perform on campus tonight. Based out of Boston, Mass., the musical trio established themselves in January 2012,...
- Posted January 23, 2013
WRECK: Mariah Carey v. Nicki Minaj
I never thought I would say this, but let’s bring Paula and Simon back. American Idol is no longer a singing competition, but it is an ego competition between Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj. The Diva and...
- Posted January 23, 2013
Culture Shock: Dec. 5
Royal Baby Announcement! If you haven’t heard already, Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, is pregnant. Despite all of the pregnancy rumors since the royal wedding, Kate was followed by British media into a London hospital. It...
- Posted December 5, 2012
1. Selena Moves on to Clothing Line While the buzz is still Selena’s split from Justin, Selena didn’t lose track of her new business endeavor. Her “Dream Out Loud” clothing collection made its debut in K-Mart, and...
- Posted November 14, 2012
1. “Jersey Shore” cast heads “Home” to help The New Jersey cast will head back to the “shore” to lend a hand in helping those who have suffered in their seasonal home. With the majority of the...
- Posted November 7, 2012
This Is Me: Making it ‘Count’
Phoebe Laplante listens intently for the phone to ring. The result of her blood test, specifically her platelet count, will determine if she can play lacrosse this week. She’s feeling tired and hungry. These once unfamiliar symptoms...
- Posted October 17, 2012
INTERVIEW: The Bank is ready to rock with Dropkick Murphys and Black 47
The TD Bank Sports Center is ready to be rocked by Dropkick Murphys and Black 47 this Friday, celebrating the Irish history that has found its way to Whitney Avenue. Museam An Ghorta Mor, The Great Hunger...
- Posted September 26, 2012
A New Food ‘Haven!’
Burger lovers rejoice! A Shake Shack has made it’s way to New Haven. The city’s anticipated addition is expected to be constantly crowded from when they open their doors at 11a.m. to when they close them at...
- Posted September 13, 2012
This Is Me: Rising Star
Fans line the gate of a New York City movie premier, anxiously waiting to see who walks the red carpet. Prepared with posters and pens for potential autographs, the crowd shakes with excitement. Brett Kaselouskas is there,...
- Posted September 12, 2012
Dropkick Murphys to play at Quinnipiac
Dropkick Murphys are ‘Shipping Up’ to Hamden this September to celebrate the opening of Museam An Ghorta Mor, Ireland’s Great Hunger Museum. Hosted by the Office of Public Affairs and President Lahey’s office, the concert will take...
- Posted August 30, 2012