- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts by Chris Mannen
Unpaid internships benefit some more than others
Students who have an internship in college have a greater chance of finding a job before graduation, according to a recent research conducted by the National Association of Colleges and Employers. However, when these internships are unpaid,...
- Posted October 28, 2013
Walking toward a cure
About 2,000 people walked the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation’s North Haven Walk to Cure Diabetes this Sunday on the North Haven campus. The three-mile walk raised $97,777.57 and spread awareness for type 1 diabetes, according to JDRF’s...
- Posted October 9, 2013