- Quinnipiac’s Chase Priskie Selected 177th overall in 6th Round of NHL Draft by Washington Capitals
- Men’s ice hockey’s Chase Priskie improving amidst NHL draft eligibility
- Men’s lacrosse advances in first ever NCAA tournament game
- Men’s lacrosse wins MAAC Championship
- Op-Ed: Inequality for women’s sports must be addressed
- Spring Sports Awards
- Tennis triumphs
- Quinnipiac baseball drops two games against Monmouth on Saturday
- Men’s lacrosse finishes regular season with undefeated conference record
- Softball shuts out Sacred Heart in win
All posts by Charlotte Greene
O.A.R Wakes the Giant [Photos]
- Posted April 23, 2012
Chef Mark gives cooking lessons
Chef Mark gave cooking lessons to students Thursday night at the Rocky Top Student Center.
- Posted February 17, 2012
Wagner 51, Quinnipiac 50
The Quinnipiac men's basketball team lost to Wagner, 51-50, Saturday at TD Bank Sports Center.
- Posted January 29, 2012
Quinnipiac glows at Barstool’s Blackout Tour
Quinnipiac students attended Barstool Sports’ Blackout Tour last night at Toad’s Place despite having to find their own way into New Haven. Barstool Sports founder Dave Portnoy told the Chronicle last week that it was a “no-brainer”...
- Posted November 18, 2011
Quinnipiac 11, Stony Brook 11
- Posted October 23, 2011
Quinnipiac 4, Canisius 0
- Posted October 16, 2011
Hoodie Allen, Sam Adams, 3OH!3 perform at Quinnipiac’s TD Bank Sports Center
Hoodie Allen, Sam Adams, 3OH!3 performed at Quinnipiac's TD Bank Sports Center Saturday for Student Programming Board's fall concert.
- Posted October 2, 2011
BSU hosts cARTnival on Bobcat Lawn
Quinnipiac's Black Student Union hosted cARTnival Friday afternoon on Bobcat Lawn. Students purchased snow cones, cotton candy, and pretzels and made spinning art.
- Posted September 30, 2011
Peter Bjorn and John perform at Toad’s
Swedish band Peter Bjorn and John took the stage at Toad’s Place Saturday night.
- Posted September 18, 2011
Quinnipiac students attend Dayglow at XL Center
Quinnipiac students raged hard among 4,000 other attendees at XL Center in Hartford Saturday night.
- Posted September 10, 2011