- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts by Catherine Wehrle
Journalism curriculum set to change in fall
Journalism majors will no longer be split into print and broadcast concentrations as of next semester. For the past two years, the School of Communications and the journalism department have revamped the journalism curriculum to prepare incoming...
- Posted April 9, 2014
Students spring into volunteering
During the month of April students get a chance to give back to the community with the Big Event and Relay for Life. The Big Event is scheduled for Saturday, April 5, and Relay for Life will...
- Posted April 2, 2014
Small classes, big experience
More students are taking the opportunity to travel through QU 301 abroad classes. In the 2012-2013 academic year, 137 students traveled with eight QU 301 classes, Director of Global Education Andrea Hogan said. During this academic year,...
- Posted March 26, 2014