- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
All posts by Caitlin Cryan
Surround yourself with people who inspire you
I used to be so much more creative than I am now. I would like to say that it’s because I just got busy, which is partly true. Between balancing an internship, a full course load and...
- Posted February 23, 2017
Don’t cheat yourself
Like any responsible college student, I care about my grades. I am striving for that elusive 4.0, and to get there I know that I have to put in hard work and effort. But to some of...
- Posted November 2, 2016
Don’t judge a student by their major
It’s no secret that some majors are more well-respected than others. This holds true, if not even more so at Quinnipiac. Especially with such a high number of health science students, I feel like other majors are...
- Posted September 19, 2016