- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts by Joe Bertolami
Men’s ice hockey celebrates senior night with 4-1 win
The Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team (13-15-2, 8-10-2 ECAC Hockey) went all out for its seniors on senior night in its final game of the season at the Frank Perrotti, Jr. Arena, beating the Rensselaer Engineers (RPI)...
- Posted February 18, 2018
Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey blows three-goal lead, loses 7-4 to Maine
The Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team (6-9-2, 3-5-1 in ECAC) was defeated by the Maine Black Bears (7-7-1, 4-4-1 in Hockey East) by a score of 7-4 on Friday night in Hamden. Junior forward Scott Davidson got...
- Posted December 9, 2017
Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey victorious over RPI
The Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey team (7-6 overall, 3-3 ECAC) got the job done against RPI (4-6-2, 2-0-1 in the ECAC) on Saturday, Nov. 11, beating the Engineers by a score of 2-1. The game did not...
- Posted November 11, 2017
No. 11/13 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey comes up short against No. 18 Cornell
No. 11/13 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team (3-2-1 overall, 0-1 conference) fell to No. 18 Cornell (3-0 overall, 1-0 conference) in its first conference game on Friday at the TD Bank Sports Center by a score of...
- Posted November 4, 2017
The sport of rugby is often thought of as an international game that is played in countries such as Australia, New Zealand and England, to name a few. Although to many, the aggressive and physical sport is...
- Posted October 24, 2017
Quinnipiac women’s hockey prevails with 1-0 win over Providence
The Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey team beat Providence in its home opener by a score of 1-0 on Saturday, Oct. 7. While the Bobcats lost 3-1 on Firday at Schneider Arena in Providence, they were able to...
- Posted October 7, 2017
Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey ties Concordia in exhibition game
Hockey season is rapidly approaching and for the Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey team, expectations are high as the Bobcats were ranked No. 9 in the USCHO.com preseason poll. The Bobcats got the ball rolling on Sunday with...
- Posted September 24, 2017