- No. 3 Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling falls to No. 2 Oregon
- Rossman sets women’s ice hockey shutout record in Senior Day win
- Men’s basketball loses overtime heart-breaker to Fairfield
- Women’s ice hockey decimates RPI as Rossman ties program shutout record
- Women’s basketball defeats Iona in MAAC Championship rematch
- Student wins Global Student Entrepreneur Award
- Students volunteer to assist local residents with tax returns
- Students, faculty participate in silent vigil to support immigrants and refugees
- Slammed with snow
- Men’s ice hockey drops close contest to Clarkson
All posts by Ashley Whelan
Grippi jumpstarts feature film
What began as a creative idea for a Quinnipiac Film Society festival submission has quickly grown into something much more for Vincent Grippi, a senior media production major. When Grippi first set out to write his ideas...
- Posted December 3, 2008
Sudanese struggles hit close to home
Developing a management project is a standard assignment for business students in Management 210. However, a group of students in Professor Robert Halliday's management class recently learned that a run-of-the-mill business project had the potential to open their...
- Posted November 12, 2008
Best Kept Secrets: The Trail of Terror
Now that Halloween has truly arrived, the list of the best local haunts culminates with what is widely regarded as one of the best -- and scariest -- attractions in New England. The Trail of Terror in nearby...
- Posted October 29, 2008
Best Kept Secret: Fright Haven
With Halloween less than three weeks away, the haunted season is in full swing in the New Haven area. This year, one of Connecticut's largest and most frightening attractions can be found at Fright Haven, an indoor...
- Posted October 15, 2008
Best Kept Secret:
If you're looking for an alternative to the typical night out, this may just be the place for you. Located right here in Hamden, the Towne Billiards Club is the perfect spot for a laid-back evening of...
- Posted October 8, 2008
Best Kept Secrets: The Long Wharf Theatre
Each week this column will showcase a local attraction that the students of Quinnipiac may or may not have known about. These featured landmarks are local, affordable on a college budget, and offer the QU community a...
- Posted October 1, 2008