- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
- Men’s soccer beats Monmouth for fifth straight MAAC win
- Women’s volleyball picks up five set victory over Marist
All posts by Angelique Fiske
Breaking the stereotype: Through the eyes of an Orientation leader
As much as we try to deny it, most clubs and organizations have some sort of stigma or stereotype working against any hard work that is put in or the excellent service they provide. Subtract the polos,...
- Posted August 29, 2013
Seventh Heaven: women’s cross country wins seventh straight NEC title
While the snow may have stopped Saturday shuttles to New Haven, there was one thing the weather could not freeze: the women’s cross country team. The Bobcats placed first in the Northeast Conference Championship Saturday at Holden...
- Posted November 2, 2011
Women’s cross country wins seventh straight NEC title
The Quinnipiac women’s cross country team finished on top in the Northeast Conference Championship Saturday at Holmdel Park, N.J. for their seventh consecutive title. The Bobcats took first place in the 5,000-meter race with 44 points and...
- Posted October 30, 2011
Women’s basketball: shooting for success
The women’s basketball team did not end the 2010-11 season on the note that it had hoped, falling to Monmouth 55-36 in the Northeast Conference Quarterfinals.
- Posted October 12, 2011
Women’s soccer falls in NEC opener
The Quinnipiac women’s soccer team lost in its first Northeast Conference game of the season Friday to the Sacred Heart Pioneers in a low-shooting 2-1 contest.
- Posted September 24, 2011
Cross country competes in N.Y.
Both the men and women’s cross country teams competed at the Fordham Fiasco on Saturday. The women’s team finished sixth out of 17 teams, scoring 173 points. Princeton finished at the top of the pack with 34...
- Posted September 11, 2011