- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
All posts by Andrew McDonough
High prices, low quality
Attending Quinnipiac University is expensive; there is simply no way of getting around that. Considering its costly nature, Quinnipiac has an obligation to provide the best academics and housing for its students. For example, students pay their...
- Posted February 21, 2007
Professor shares experiences of Holocaust
Six decades ago a Polish prisoner in Auschwitz found a diamond in the snow. The starving women traded the valuable stone for a piece of bread. Half a century later that woman's daughter, Mira Reym Binford, a...
- Posted April 26, 2006
Men’s hockey to play first ECAC game Friday night
This Friday at the Hartford Civic Center, the men's ice hockey team will take the ice against Harvard in its inaugural ECACHL game at 7 p.m. The entry into one of the most prestigious leagues in...
- Posted November 2, 2005
Despite weather, Majors Fair a success
Dozens of information tables filled Alumni Hall last Wednesday for the Majors Fair. Faculty members staffed the tables in an effort to show students everything that Quinnipiac has to offer. Attendance most likely would have been better...
- Posted October 19, 2005
Gwyther racking up awards
Anyone examining Katie Gwyther's list of accomplishments as a member of Quinnipiac's track and cross country team better have some spare time on their hands. Despite the magnificence of what she has done on the track,...
- Posted September 21, 2005