- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
All posts by Andrew McDonough
High prices, low quality
Attending Quinnipiac University is expensive; there is simply no way of getting around that. Considering its costly nature, Quinnipiac has an obligation to provide the best academics and housing for its students. For example, students pay their...
- Posted February 21, 2007
Professor shares experiences of Holocaust
Six decades ago a Polish prisoner in Auschwitz found a diamond in the snow. The starving women traded the valuable stone for a piece of bread. Half a century later that woman's daughter, Mira Reym Binford, a...
- Posted April 26, 2006
Men’s hockey to play first ECAC game Friday night
This Friday at the Hartford Civic Center, the men's ice hockey team will take the ice against Harvard in its inaugural ECACHL game at 7 p.m. The entry into one of the most prestigious leagues in...
- Posted November 2, 2005
Despite weather, Majors Fair a success
Dozens of information tables filled Alumni Hall last Wednesday for the Majors Fair. Faculty members staffed the tables in an effort to show students everything that Quinnipiac has to offer. Attendance most likely would have been better...
- Posted October 19, 2005
Gwyther racking up awards
Anyone examining Katie Gwyther's list of accomplishments as a member of Quinnipiac's track and cross country team better have some spare time on their hands. Despite the magnificence of what she has done on the track,...
- Posted September 21, 2005