- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts by Abby Mark
T-Swift shakes it up: ‘1989’ review
In the past two years, Taylor Swift has changed in the eyes of the media quite dramatically. We’ve watched as her glittery, flowing dresses and long curls were cut down to striped t-shirts and a bob haircut...
- Posted November 4, 2014
Rave: a classic Halloween staple
Yellow, orange, white. Quick, what’s the first thing that comes to mind? If you didn’t answer with an immediate “candy corn,” we need to talk. What’s not to love about these tiny triangles? The certain sweetness about...
- Posted October 28, 2014
Wreck: sexy ‘Frozen’ Halloween costumes
Halloween in college is not, by any standard, the Halloween you remember from when you were a kid. The methods of celebration are different. The treats are different. The costumes, though, are perhaps what set childhood and...
- Posted October 21, 2014
Rave: Lokai bracelets make a statement
“Oh, you have one of those bracelets!” This is the squealing, excited exclamation I receive from nearly every girl who notices the clear-beaded circle around my left wrist. Yes, I have one of those. It’s called a...
- Posted October 15, 2014
Rave: chocolate almonds make life complete
There’s something to be said for healthy study snacks. Sure, we all get in that mood for the refreshing taste of an apple, the bite of a granola bar, the creamy cup of yogurt. But let’s be...
- Posted October 7, 2014
Humans of Quinnipiac
“My favorite part of the job is the connections that I make with students. Things happen, life happens. Making someone smile is the very least you can get out of it. Take something positive from all experiences.” ...
- Posted September 30, 2014
Calm, cool and collected: favorite study spots on campus
Next week will mark the passing of one month of our fall semester at Quinnipiac – nearly one down, about eight to go. For freshmen, it has become clear that professors mean business. The workload is one...
- Posted September 16, 2014
“Wait, what did you just say?”
“Guys, my professor swore in class today. It was wicked funny.” “Oh yeah Abby? It was wicked funny? Like, wicked, wicked funny?” Such has become an increasingly typical conversation between my new friends and I in our...
- Posted September 9, 2014