- Quinnipiac’s Chase Priskie Selected 177th overall in 6th Round of NHL Draft by Washington Capitals
- Men’s ice hockey’s Chase Priskie improving amidst NHL draft eligibility
- Men’s lacrosse advances in first ever NCAA tournament game
- Men’s lacrosse wins MAAC Championship
- Op-Ed: Inequality for women’s sports must be addressed
- Spring Sports Awards
- Tennis triumphs
- Quinnipiac baseball drops two games against Monmouth on Saturday
- Men’s lacrosse finishes regular season with undefeated conference record
- Softball shuts out Sacred Heart in win
More This is Me News
This is Me: God in her heart
Elba Angulo’s eyes widen and she leans forward in her seat, passion exuding from...
- Posted April 18, 2012
This is Me: Pumped up
Tyler Smith was the fat kid in grade school. Other kids teased him, and...
- Posted April 11, 2012
Mission for marrow
At 12 years old, Kayla Cristoferi watched an old home video with her mother,...
- Posted April 4, 2012
A sobering reality
Write down a list of the three most important things in your life on...
- Posted March 28, 2012
Leveling the playing field
Walking together to the Arnold Bernhard Library, it is an ordinary week day for...
- Posted March 7, 2012
When Shannon Fitzmaurice left to study abroad in Rome, she tearfully said goodbye to...
- Posted February 29, 2012
It was April 1992 in Sarajevo, Bosnia. People ran frantically around the bus terminal...
- Posted February 22, 2012
Covering America’s bases
Matt Buynak is not one who struggles on the first day of classes, wondering...
- Posted February 15, 2012
The pride inside
Imagine being in a room with almost 100 other students. You’re sweating profusely. You’re...
- Posted February 8, 2012
While Morgan Amarone looks like a regular Quinnipiac graduate student, her perfected smile and...
- Posted February 1, 2012
This is me: A man with faith
Moran is a member of a rare breed: a young American college student who...
- Posted December 7, 2011
This is me: A hero’s son
Keith Palmer doesn’t like to talk about what happened to his dad on Sept....
- Posted November 16, 2011
This is me: leukemia survivor
Katie Winkle was diagnosed with acute myelogenous leukemia. She was 13 years old.
- Posted November 9, 2011
This is me: The not-so-sweet life
Jaime Kantor, 21, has Type 1 diabetes. These routine shots of insulin help her...
- Posted November 2, 2011