- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
More This is Me News
This Is Me: Dancing with a real star
When it comes to working the room, John Midy knows what to do...
- Posted April 24, 2012
This is Me: God in her heart
Elba Angulo’s eyes widen and she leans forward in her seat, passion exuding from...
- Posted April 18, 2012
This is Me: Pumped up
Tyler Smith was the fat kid in grade school. Other kids teased him, and...
- Posted April 11, 2012
Mission for marrow
At 12 years old, Kayla Cristoferi watched an old home video with her mother,...
- Posted April 4, 2012
A sobering reality
Write down a list of the three most important things in your life on...
- Posted March 28, 2012
Leveling the playing field
Walking together to the Arnold Bernhard Library, it is an ordinary week day for...
- Posted March 7, 2012
When Shannon Fitzmaurice left to study abroad in Rome, she tearfully said goodbye to...
- Posted February 29, 2012
It was April 1992 in Sarajevo, Bosnia. People ran frantically around the bus terminal...
- Posted February 22, 2012
Covering America’s bases
Matt Buynak is not one who struggles on the first day of classes, wondering...
- Posted February 15, 2012
The pride inside
Imagine being in a room with almost 100 other students. You’re sweating profusely. You’re...
- Posted February 8, 2012
While Morgan Amarone looks like a regular Quinnipiac graduate student, her perfected smile and...
- Posted February 1, 2012
This is me: A man with faith
Moran is a member of a rare breed: a young American college student who...
- Posted December 7, 2011
This is me: A hero’s son
Keith Palmer doesn’t like to talk about what happened to his dad on Sept....
- Posted November 16, 2011
This is me: leukemia survivor
Katie Winkle was diagnosed with acute myelogenous leukemia. She was 13 years old.
- Posted November 9, 2011