- Women’s basketball tops Drexel
- BREAKING: Domino’s delivery man robbed near York Hill
- Lahey earned nearly $3.8 million in 2012
- Women’s basketball earns first conference win
- BREAKING: CAS evacuated after reported fire
- Women’s ice hockey poised for national tourney
- ‘No justice, no peace.’
- Money Matters
- Learning Commons “doesn’t expect” finals week influx
- Public Safety, Hamden police patrol off-campus housing over break
More This is Me News
This is me: The Veteran
Steve Vesce has been from Hawaii to Japan to Iraq, all before landing in...
- Posted November 7, 2012
This is Me: The Scholarly Skater
Meghan Speranzo can feel her nerves build as she laces up her skates. She...
- Posted October 24, 2012
This Is Me: Making it ‘Count’
Phoebe Laplante plays the sport she loves despite battling a blood disorderPhoebe Laplante listens...
- Posted October 17, 2012
This Is Me: Teaching Freedom From Experience
When the military threw gas bombs through the doorway of her classroom in 1988,...
- Posted October 10, 2012
This Is Me: The Chief’s Descendent
Melody Red Wing connects with her heritage through dance. As the pounding of the...
- Posted October 3, 2012
This Is Me: More than a trip
Senior Jaime Mor spent nine months in Israel before coming to QuinnipiacIt had only...
- Posted September 26, 2012
This Is Me: A Shot For Life
Mike Slonina shot a basketball for 24 hours to raise money for brain cancerIt...
- Posted September 19, 2012
This Is Me: Rising Star
From Barbara Walters to Kim Kardashian, celebrities know his nameFans line the gate of...
- Posted September 12, 2012
This Is Me: King of the Q
Aaron King set a new standard as the first in his family to go...
- Posted September 4, 2012
This Is Me: Dancing with a real star
When it comes to working the room, John Midy knows what to do...
- Posted April 24, 2012
This is Me: God in her heart
Elba Angulo’s eyes widen and she leans forward in her seat, passion exuding from...
- Posted April 18, 2012
This is Me: Pumped up
Tyler Smith was the fat kid in grade school. Other kids teased him, and...
- Posted April 11, 2012
Mission for marrow
Nursing student hosts marrow drive in memory of a sister she never knewAt 12...
- Posted April 4, 2012
A sobering reality
Back on track, this junior realizes how close he came to losing it allWrite...
- Posted March 28, 2012