- University to request to build 300 beds
- McDonald to serve as UNE director of athletics
- Students to lose Internet for part of finals weekend
- Speaking up for the misrepresented
- Professors, students find course evaluations helpful
- Grilling for a good cause
- Evan Conti signs with professional agent
- More than your average intern
- Amp up your closet with apps
- Wherever WiGo, Lahey Goes
More This is Me News
This is me: The Veteran
Name: Steve Vesce Year: Senior Hometown: Hackettstown, N.J. Major: Finance and accounting Four years...
- Posted November 7, 2012
This is Me: The Scholarly Skater
Meghan Speranzo can feel her nerves build as she laces up her skates. She...
- Posted October 24, 2012
This Is Me: Making it ‘Count’
Phoebe Laplante listens intently for the phone to ring. The result of her blood...
- Posted October 17, 2012
This Is Me: Teaching Freedom From Experience
When the military threw gas bombs through the doorway of her classroom in 1988,...
- Posted October 10, 2012
This Is Me: The Chief’s Descendent
As the pounding of the drums began, the crowd went silent. Melody Red Wing...
- Posted October 3, 2012
This Is Me: More than a trip
It had only been a week since Jaime Mor landed in Jerusalem, Israel when...
- Posted September 26, 2012
This Is Me: A Shot For Life
It was the morning of April 10, 2011 when DJ Khaled’s song “All I...
- Posted September 19, 2012
This Is Me: Rising Star
Fans line the gate of a New York City movie premier, anxiously waiting to...
- Posted September 12, 2012
This Is Me: King of the Q
Aaron King was the first to arrive home on an afternoon in May 2010....
- Posted September 4, 2012
This Is Me: Dancing with a real star
When it comes to working the room, John Midy knows what to do...
- Posted April 24, 2012
This is Me: God in her heart
Elba Angulo’s eyes widen and she leans forward in her seat, passion exuding from...
- Posted April 18, 2012
This is Me: Pumped up
Tyler Smith was the fat kid in grade school. Other kids teased him, and...
- Posted April 11, 2012
Mission for marrow
At 12 years old, Kayla Cristoferi watched an old home video with her mother,...
- Posted April 4, 2012
A sobering reality
Write down a list of the three most important things in your life on...
- Posted March 28, 2012