- Don’t be afraid to try something new
- Rave: Gotta catch ’em all
- Take advantage of what Quinnipiac has to offer
- Living without limits
- Keeping Jax’s memory alive
- University initiates three personnel changes
- Quinnipiac unveils new brand identity
- Quinnipiac’s Chase Priskie Selected 177th overall in 6th Round of NHL Draft by Washington Capitals
- Men’s ice hockey’s Chase Priskie improving amidst NHL draft eligibility
- Men’s lacrosse advances in first ever NCAA tournament game
This is Me
Nothing seems to limit freshman Nicole Zaleski. She studies diagnostic imaging at Quinnipiac, is a part...
Like any literary buff, Emma Griffiths spends a lot of her time writing, but what sets...
Kristy Latella spends most of her time combining her love for animals with her passion for...
More This is Me News
This Is Me: Musically inclined
Alexander Danieli is not your typical senior. Outside of class, he is busy making...
- Posted October 28, 2015
Defying the odds
Black suit, tight tie, slicked back hair, American flag pin and a firm handshake....
- Posted April 8, 2014
Confident out of the comfort zone
Right click, open Internet explorer, www.peacecorps.gov, right click close. Natalie Deduck sat at her...
- Posted March 26, 2014
Late night laughs
Kevin Carroll stands atop the piazza of the Carl Hansen Student Center. Sporting a...
- Posted February 25, 2014
This is me: Embracing America
This is Me: Sara Olyaei Sophomore Biomedical Science Major Dubai, United Arab Emirates Madeline...
- Posted October 12, 2013
This Is Me: More than a statistic
It was July 30, 2013, Lexie Gruber’s heart was pounding so fast that her...
- Posted September 11, 2013
This is me: Making a life out of service to others
Stomping on the brakes, sophomore Alex Kriz brought his car to a screeching halt....
- Posted May 2, 2013
This is Me: The path to a better world
As Kyle Gallatin headed home from Quinnipiac University for winter break, he sat next...
- Posted April 18, 2013
This Is Me: A world apart, a world the same
Jameel Abdlkader closed his notes at the end of his English class at California...
- Posted April 3, 2013
This Is Me: A battle of body and mind
At four years old, Rachael Kuhn stood in the ballet studio poised to dance,...
- Posted March 6, 2013
This Is Me: In my own words
Throughout the last five years, I have written several articles for this newspaper featuring...
- Posted February 20, 2013