- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
The Quinnipiac Chronicle is the student newspaper serving Quinnipiac University in Hamden, Conn. Each week during the academic year the newspaper is distributed to students, faculty, staff and subscribers. The Chronicle is pleased to offer a variety of options to advertisers including display advertising and free standing inserts. We also offer online advertising.
To advertise with The Quinnipiac Chronicle, click here to email us.
Day Published: Wednesday
Weekly Circulation: 2,000
Undergraduate Enrollment: 6,500
Graduate Enrollment: 2,300
School of Law Enrollment: 400
Format: 5 Column Tabloid
Full Page Size: 10.25”W x 15.75”H
School Type: Four-Year Private
Highest Degree: Doctorate
2014-2015 Tuition: $40,670
Male/Female Ratio: 38% / 62%