- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
Dr. Bethany Zemba has been appointed vice president and chief of staff of Quinnipiac, announced yesterday by President Judy Olian according to an announcement on MyQ.
“I am eager to begin working with President Olian and her senior leadership team, and to be joining an exemplary university community of faculty, staff and alumni committed to the collective goal of preparing future graduates for a lifetime of professional success,” Zemba said in a MyQ announcement. “I look forward to fostering partnerships across the university and embracing the many learning experiences that lie ahead in this role.”
Zemba will be coming into the role backed with 15 years of administrative leadership at Yale University, where she most recently served as senior associate dean, chief of staff and senior adviser to the dean of the faculty of arts and sciences. Prior to that, she worked for 12 years at the Yale School of Forestry & Environmental Studies, according to the MyQ announcement.
Zemba officially began her position Tuesday, Dec. 4.