- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
Saying ‘thank you’ to our veterans
The Student Veterans Organization (SVO) hosts two events a year, thanking the student population and staff for it’s support and acceptance. Cup of G.I. Joe is an SVO event with free coffee, doughnuts and the chance to sign cards for care packages sent to troops deployed overseas. Other events this week will include, Chuck-A-Puck at the Men’s Ice Hockey game on Saturday, a food drive at the Rocky Top Student Center on Sunday, and Veterans will also be honored at the Men’s basketball game Nov. 15.