- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
New Haven’s hidden gems
New Haven provides many inclusive spots that attract many intrigued and inquisitive college students. What it has to advertise are the vast restaurants, local cafes, boutiques, galleries, museums and festivities that are available for many college students.
Quinnipiac University provides free shuttles on the weekends to New Haven. Being provided this transportation, it has become a highly favored destination where many of the Bobcats go to experience their nightlife. –Taylor Garritano
Both a bar and grille, Sports New Haven caters to 18 and up crowd. It offers an environment for sport enthusiasts and many looking to attend their private events, special events and betting events, where you can win cash prizes.
Location: on 102 Hamilton St.
Location: on 900 Chapel St.
Location: on 56 Orange St.