- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
Local Hot Spot: Roost
Everyone is talking about Hamden’s newest restaurant, Roost, that recently opened in August on Whitney Ave.
It’s an order and sit style eatery that is well known for their chicken, however they do have vegetarian and vegan options. The rustic style interior and mellow music creates a chill vibe inside. They also have outdoor seating available for that perfect lighting when taking insta-worthy food pictures.
The distance from Quinnipiac to the restaurant is also a plus. Roost is a quick 10-15 minutes away and easy to get to. An aspect of the restaurant that really stands out is the fact they have a ping pong table inside and bean bag toss outside. Perfect for when you’re waiting for that Uber that’s been five minutes away for about fifteen minutes.
The only downside is there is no place to recycle after you are done eating.
Overall, Roost is a relaxing environment with great food and good place to go with friends or family.