- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
Olian began her tenure as Quinnipiac’s ninth president this week on July 1.
She alludes to plans to be very present on the Quinnipiac campuses.
In addition to holding town hall meetings, office hours and attending campus-held events, Olian encourages students to interact with her via Twitter, Instagram and email with feedback and ideas.
“No leader can be alone in achieving success,” she writes. “As I look to the future, I will be building on the deep traditions of Quinnipiac University and reaching out to the many talented members of our university community, including students.”
Additionally, Olian hopes to continue encouraging faculty and staff to create “outstanding learning and development opportunities” for students and says thanks to previous President John Lahey for the “rich foundation he has created over the last 31 years, distinguishing the university with a bold and expansive vision and achieving remarkable growth.”
“I can’t wait to get started, join this terrific community, and welcome you back to campus. Together, we’ll shape Quinnipiac’s bright future.”