- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
Logan Mick no longer with the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team
Sophomore forward Logan Mick is no longer a member of the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team, confirmed to The Chronicle on Friday, Feb. 9.
After junior Thomas Aldworth was let go just a few weeks ago, Mick is now the second forward that will not finish on Quinnipiac’s roster this season.
Mick’s last game was played this past Tuesday against Princeton. After struggling to get into the lineup for the first eight games of the season, Mick played in all but two games since Nov. 11 against Union. He did not play this past weekend against Clarkson and St. Lawrence.
Mick totaled three goals and one assists in 16 games played for the Bobcats in 2017-18 and ended his Quinnipiac career with three goals, three assists and 22 penalty minutes in 22 games.
The Chronicle will provide more details on the situation as more information is availble.