- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Rider in annual Dig Pink game
- Quinnipiac volleyball rolls past Saint Peter’s in three sets
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer finishes even with Marist on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 18 Boston College, 1-0
- No. 25 Old Dominion tops Quinnipiac field hockey, 3-0, on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer comes back to beat Rider, 2-1
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey wins home opener against UConn
- Parents Speak Up
- A college actor’s ‘dream’
- GSA seeks allies
Thomas Aldworth no longer with the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team
Junior forward Thomas Aldworth is no longer a member of the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team, confirmed to The Chronicle on Wednesday, Jan. 10.
“Thomas Aldworth is no longer on the team. We don’t have a comment,” a team representative said on Wednesday.
Aldworth declined to comment on the current situation as well.
He totaled one goal and two assists in 11 games played for the Bobcats in 2017-18 and ended his Quinnipiac career with 17 goals, 15 assists and 32 points in 78 games.
The Chronicle will provide more details on the situation as more information is availble.