- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
Thomas Aldworth no longer with the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team
Junior forward Thomas Aldworth is no longer a member of the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team, confirmed to The Chronicle on Wednesday, Jan. 10.
“Thomas Aldworth is no longer on the team. We don’t have a comment,” a team representative said on Wednesday.
Aldworth declined to comment on the current situation as well.
He totaled one goal and two assists in 11 games played for the Bobcats in 2017-18 and ended his Quinnipiac career with 17 goals, 15 assists and 32 points in 78 games.
The Chronicle will provide more details on the situation as more information is availble.