- Quinnipiac women’s tennis falls to Middlebury in regular season finale
- Khalid Wakes the Giant
- Bug infestation in Hill Residence Halls
- Playing by her own rules
- Evan’s ascension
- Make every day Earth Day
- New School of Nursing dean appointed
- Students attend international summit in Jordan
- Serving up some good
- Album Review | From madness to ‘Melancholy’
Thomas Aldworth no longer with the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team
Junior forward Thomas Aldworth is no longer a member of the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team, confirmed to The Chronicle on Wednesday, Jan. 10.
“Thomas Aldworth is no longer on the team. We don’t have a comment,” a team representative said on Wednesday.
Aldworth declined to comment on the current situation as well.
He totaled one goal and two assists in 11 games played for the Bobcats in 2017-18 and ended his Quinnipiac career with 17 goals, 15 assists and 32 points in 78 games.
The Chronicle will provide more details on the situation as more information is availble.