- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
Sophomore Class President Chris Montalvo steps down
SGA Vice President for Public Relations Victoria Johnson said Montalvo explained to the executive board of SGA that he was stepping down due to conduct reasons.
“The executive board respected his privacy and did not ask for more information,” Johnson said in a statement.
On Wednesday, Nov. 15, SGA was going to vote on Montalvo’s impeachment proceedings and possible removal, but this will no longer take place, according to Johnson. Montalvo has stepped down and the impeachment process has been stopped.
Montalvo was the center of controversy two weeks ago regarding his statements made at the event “Your Voice, Our Quinnipiac: My Culture is not a Costume.” Students including senior class representative Ali Munshi were selected to serve on a task force to execute Montalvo’s impeachment process.