- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
- May the weekend go on
Photos: New Haven Graffiti
Photos by Matthew Fortin
New Haven is an enigma of a city. One block, you can pass a series of upscale coffee shops populated by lavishly-outfitted Ivy Leaguers. The next, a sequence of boarded store fronts decorated with empty bottles. It just so happens that some of the best artwork is not to be found in the finest museums proprieted by Yale, but the seemingly neglected streets of a storious city. We tried our best to capture the spirit of what seems to be a forgotten part of town through its rawest of art forms: graffiti.
For the full print spread, read the online edition of the issue here.