- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Photos: New Haven Graffiti
Photos by Matthew Fortin
New Haven is an enigma of a city. One block, you can pass a series of upscale coffee shops populated by lavishly-outfitted Ivy Leaguers. The next, a sequence of boarded store fronts decorated with empty bottles. It just so happens that some of the best artwork is not to be found in the finest museums proprieted by Yale, but the seemingly neglected streets of a storious city. We tried our best to capture the spirit of what seems to be a forgotten part of town through its rawest of art forms: graffiti.
For the full print spread, read the online edition of the issue here.