- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
Featured Events- May 2
SPB to hold Finals & Chill
On Wednesday, May 3 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., the Student Programming Board (SPB) will hold Finals & Chill on the Quad. This event will give students an opportunity to take a break from studying and cool down. Students are encouraged to bring a blanket and come enjoy free italian ice on a first come, first serve basis.
Montage to host last Open Mic of semester
The Montage Literary & Art Magazine will host its last Open Mic of the semester on Thursday, May 4 from 6:30 p.m. to 10 p.m in SC225. This event is part of the Montage Open Mic Series, which features talented writers and artists. The floor is also open to anyone who would like to share his or her work.
Quinnipiac Christian Fellowship to hand out finals goodie bags
The Quinnipiac Christian Fellowship will hand out goodie bags stuffed with snacks and encouraging messages to students to wish them good luck during finals week. The group will be at the Carl Hansen Student Center tables on Thursday, May 4 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. There will also be a prayer box where students can contribute prayer requests. Quinnipiac Christian Fellowship group members will later pray for those students.
Latino Cultural Society to present Cinco de Mayo meal
The Latino Cultural Society will be giving out free traditional Hispanic food and drinks on Bobcat Way Lawn on Friday, May 5 from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. The Latino Cultural Society will be celebrating Mexico’s victory against the French..
QUAD to serve Moonlight Breakfast
On Friday, May 5 from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m., QU After Dark (QUAD) will host it’s semi-annual Moonlight Breakfast in the lower caf. All kinds of breakfast foods will be served buffet style. If students bring either a canned food item or a $1 donation, they can get into the breakfast at 9 p.m. All other students will be admitted at 9:30 p.m.