- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
Car flips over on York Hill
A student’s car overturned Wednesday night after she hit a curb by the guard booth on the York Hill campus, according to Public Safety. The student was uninjured and the only one in the car.
Three Hamden police officers, one ambulance and three Public Safety vehicles reported to the scene, blocking off the road past the guard booth. Shuttles were cutting through the Westview parking to continue to pick up and drop off students.
A tow truck cleared the car around 10:45 p.m., approximately an hour to two hours after the accident.
Stay with The Chronicle for updates. For additional coverage from the accident, add qu_chronicle on Snapchat.
WATCH: The tow truck flips over the car that was involved in the accident.
CORRECTION: This article originally said the accident happened on Thursday night, but this was corrected to say Wednesday night.