- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
Faculty can create abroad courses
The Department of Cultural and Global Engagement will host an informational workshop on Thursday May 14 in SC 116 at 1 p.m. for faculty interested in including a study abroad component with one of the courses they currently teach or they can create an entirely new course with a study abroad aspect. Director of International Service and Learning Erin Sabato will present the proposal process, budget development and educational benefits of the program.
Correction: In the print issue this week, this brief said that students could create the courses, but it has been confirmed that is not the case; only faculty can create or change the courses.