- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Seeley resigns as women’s ice hockey head coach
Former Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey head coach Rick Seeley has resigned, Quinnipiac athletics announced Thursday.
“I would like to thank Rick Seeley for his service to Quinnipiac University and everything that he has done to elevate our women’s ice hockey program,” Director of Athletics & Recreation Jack McDonald said. “We wish Rick and his family the best of luck.”
Seeley totaled 131 wins in seven seasons at Quinnipiac. Last season, he led the program to its first NCAA Tournament appearance.
Associate Head Coach Cassandra Turner will replace Seeley as interim head coach.