- Quinnipiac hires Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
Seeley resigns as women’s ice hockey head coach
Former Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey head coach Rick Seeley has resigned, Quinnipiac athletics announced Thursday.
“I would like to thank Rick Seeley for his service to Quinnipiac University and everything that he has done to elevate our women’s ice hockey program,” Director of Athletics & Recreation Jack McDonald said. “We wish Rick and his family the best of luck.”
Seeley totaled 131 wins in seven seasons at Quinnipiac. Last season, he led the program to its first NCAA Tournament appearance.
Associate Head Coach Cassandra Turner will replace Seeley as interim head coach.