- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
Seeley resigns as women’s ice hockey head coach
Former Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey head coach Rick Seeley has resigned, Quinnipiac athletics announced Thursday.
“I would like to thank Rick Seeley for his service to Quinnipiac University and everything that he has done to elevate our women’s ice hockey program,” Director of Athletics & Recreation Jack McDonald said. “We wish Rick and his family the best of luck.”
Seeley totaled 131 wins in seven seasons at Quinnipiac. Last season, he led the program to its first NCAA Tournament appearance.
Associate Head Coach Cassandra Turner will replace Seeley as interim head coach.