- Quinnipiac softball swept by red-hot Monmouth in doubleheader
- Quinnipiac men’s tennis loses perfect MAAC season on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac women’s tennis falls to Middlebury in regular season finale
- Khalid Wakes the Giant
- Bug infestation in Hill Residence Halls
- Playing by her own rules
- Evan’s ascension
- Make every day Earth Day
- New School of Nursing dean appointed
- Students attend international summit in Jordan
Seeley resigns as women’s ice hockey head coach
Former Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey head coach Rick Seeley has resigned, Quinnipiac athletics announced Thursday.
“I would like to thank Rick Seeley for his service to Quinnipiac University and everything that he has done to elevate our women’s ice hockey program,” Director of Athletics & Recreation Jack McDonald said. “We wish Rick and his family the best of luck.”
Seeley totaled 131 wins in seven seasons at Quinnipiac. Last season, he led the program to its first NCAA Tournament appearance.
Associate Head Coach Cassandra Turner will replace Seeley as interim head coach.