- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
Seeley resigns as women’s ice hockey head coach
Former Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey head coach Rick Seeley has resigned, Quinnipiac athletics announced Thursday.
“I would like to thank Rick Seeley for his service to Quinnipiac University and everything that he has done to elevate our women’s ice hockey program,” Director of Athletics & Recreation Jack McDonald said. “We wish Rick and his family the best of luck.”
Seeley totaled 131 wins in seven seasons at Quinnipiac. Last season, he led the program to its first NCAA Tournament appearance.
Associate Head Coach Cassandra Turner will replace Seeley as interim head coach.