- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
W.I.S.H. to present “The Vagina Monologues”
Women in Support of Humanity (WISH) will present “The Vagina Monologues” this weekend. “The Vagina Monologues” is an award-winning play written by playwright Eve Ensler, who interviewed more than 200 women to create the show. The monologues performed are meant to celebrate women’s sexuality and discuss themes like violence against women, rape, menstruation and gynecologic exams. The play will be performed Friday, Feb. 13 at 8 p.m. and Saturday, Feb. 14 at 2 p.m. in Clarice L. Buckman Theater on the Mount Carmel campus. Tickets will be sold at the door for $5.