- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
W.I.S.H. to present “The Vagina Monologues”
Women in Support of Humanity (WISH) will present “The Vagina Monologues” this weekend. “The Vagina Monologues” is an award-winning play written by playwright Eve Ensler, who interviewed more than 200 women to create the show. The monologues performed are meant to celebrate women’s sexuality and discuss themes like violence against women, rape, menstruation and gynecologic exams. The play will be performed Friday, Feb. 13 at 8 p.m. and Saturday, Feb. 14 at 2 p.m. in Clarice L. Buckman Theater on the Mount Carmel campus. Tickets will be sold at the door for $5.