- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
W.I.S.H. to present “The Vagina Monologues”
Women in Support of Humanity (WISH) will present “The Vagina Monologues” this weekend. “The Vagina Monologues” is an award-winning play written by playwright Eve Ensler, who interviewed more than 200 women to create the show. The monologues performed are meant to celebrate women’s sexuality and discuss themes like violence against women, rape, menstruation and gynecologic exams. The play will be performed Friday, Feb. 13 at 8 p.m. and Saturday, Feb. 14 at 2 p.m. in Clarice L. Buckman Theater on the Mount Carmel campus. Tickets will be sold at the door for $5.