- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
University to screen documentary on senior citizens in love
Students can watch a documentary called “The Age of Love” on Thursday, Feb. 5 in Buckman Theater. The documentary features 30 senior citizens from Rochester N.Y. who go speed dating and shows how the elderly are still looking to be loved and understood. The film will begin at 6:30 p.m. and will be followed by a student panel discussion. Those who are interested in seeing the screening can register online at www.quinnipiac.edu/ageoflove.