- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Students, panelists to discuss race issues
The university will hold a discussion in honor of Black History Month on Wednesday, Feb. 4. The event, “Liberty and Justice for All: Exploring Racial Profiling,” will look at the causes and effects of racial profiling. Moderator Keith Kountz, the WTNH News 8 anchor, will lead a panel to discuss the media’s role in racial profiling and how these issues can be solved. Panel members include Assistant Professor of Sociology Donald Sawyer, Lt. Paul Vance of the Connecticut State Police Public Information Office and Connecticut community members. The event is in the Mount Carmel Auditorium in the Center for Communications and Engineering at 7 p.m.