- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Inland Wetland ‘okay’s’ new athletic fields
The Hamden Inland Wetland Commission approved the university’s application to upgrade its athletic fields on the Mount Carmel campus. Now the university must submit an application to the Hamden Planning and Zoning Commission before it can build new fields for the lacrosse, field hockey, rugby and soccer teams. The university must improve their fields as part of a Title IX lawsuit settlement in 2013.