- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
- Undefeated UMass Lowell beats men’s soccer
Inland Wetland ‘okay’s’ new athletic fields
The Hamden Inland Wetland Commission approved the university’s application to upgrade its athletic fields on the Mount Carmel campus. Now the university must submit an application to the Hamden Planning and Zoning Commission before it can build new fields for the lacrosse, field hockey, rugby and soccer teams. The university must improve their fields as part of a Title IX lawsuit settlement in 2013.