- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
Hunger Museum to host event for children
Ireland’s Great Hunger Museum is holding a crafting event on Feb. 16 at 2 p.m. for children ages 6 to 12. There will be discussions on immigration and how it could have felt to leave Ireland and travel to America. Children will also have the opportunity to create their own travel trunks. The museum is asking for a $5 donation from each participating family to help with the cost for art supplies. Space is limited for up to 15 children, to register email email@example.com.