- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
Hunger Museum to host event for children
Ireland’s Great Hunger Museum is holding a crafting event on Feb. 16 at 2 p.m. for children ages 6 to 12. There will be discussions on immigration and how it could have felt to leave Ireland and travel to America. Children will also have the opportunity to create their own travel trunks. The museum is asking for a $5 donation from each participating family to help with the cost for art supplies. Space is limited for up to 15 children, to register email firstname.lastname@example.org.