- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Hunger Museum to host event for children
Ireland’s Great Hunger Museum is holding a crafting event on Feb. 16 at 2 p.m. for children ages 6 to 12. There will be discussions on immigration and how it could have felt to leave Ireland and travel to America. Children will also have the opportunity to create their own travel trunks. The museum is asking for a $5 donation from each participating family to help with the cost for art supplies. Space is limited for up to 15 children, to register email email@example.com.