- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
Hunger Museum to host event for children
Ireland’s Great Hunger Museum is holding a crafting event on Feb. 16 at 2 p.m. for children ages 6 to 12. There will be discussions on immigration and how it could have felt to leave Ireland and travel to America. Children will also have the opportunity to create their own travel trunks. The museum is asking for a $5 donation from each participating family to help with the cost for art supplies. Space is limited for up to 15 children, to register email firstname.lastname@example.org.