- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Hola Café to screen film and host discussion
The Hola Café will screen the film Maria Full of Grace in LA 206 on Wednesday, Feb. 11 at 6 p.m. The movie focuses on a 17-year-old girl who becomes a drug mule to make money for her family. The film will be discussed following the screening. Free refreshments will be provided.