- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
SPB hosts “Taste of Hamden” event
The Healthy Taste of Hamden event will take place in the Piazza on Thursday, Jan. 22 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. At the event, students can get a “taste of Hamden” by trying different foods from local restaurants. The event will also include healthier options for students to try at these local restaurants, like Ray and Mike’s Deli. The Healthy Taste of Hamden will also show students how to make these meals by themselves in their residence halls.