- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
SPB hosts “Taste of Hamden” event
The Healthy Taste of Hamden event will take place in the Piazza on Thursday, Jan. 22 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. At the event, students can get a “taste of Hamden” by trying different foods from local restaurants. The event will also include healthier options for students to try at these local restaurants, like Ray and Mike’s Deli. The Healthy Taste of Hamden will also show students how to make these meals by themselves in their residence halls.