- Quinnipiac hires Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
No Toad’s tonight
University suspends New Haven Express shuttles
The university has suspended New Haven Express shuttles for Saturday, Jan. 24, according to an email sent to students from Chief of Public Safety David Barger. The university suspended the shuttles because of the weather forecast.
The town and train shuttle, along with the Hamden shuttle, will also stop at 6 p.m. this evening. The shuttles to York Hill, Whitney Village and Westwoods will run as normal.
“Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this latest winter weather event,” Barger said in the email.