- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
No Toad’s tonight
University suspends New Haven Express shuttles
The university has suspended New Haven Express shuttles for Saturday, Jan. 24, according to an email sent to students from Chief of Public Safety David Barger. The university suspended the shuttles because of the weather forecast.
The town and train shuttle, along with the Hamden shuttle, will also stop at 6 p.m. this evening. The shuttles to York Hill, Whitney Village and Westwoods will run as normal.
“Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this latest winter weather event,” Barger said in the email.