- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
No Toad’s tonight
University suspends New Haven Express shuttles
The university has suspended New Haven Express shuttles for Saturday, Jan. 24, according to an email sent to students from Chief of Public Safety David Barger. The university suspended the shuttles because of the weather forecast.
The town and train shuttle, along with the Hamden shuttle, will also stop at 6 p.m. this evening. The shuttles to York Hill, Whitney Village and Westwoods will run as normal.
“Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this latest winter weather event,” Barger said in the email.