- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
No Toad’s tonight
University suspends New Haven Express shuttles
The university has suspended New Haven Express shuttles for Saturday, Jan. 24, according to an email sent to students from Chief of Public Safety David Barger. The university suspended the shuttles because of the weather forecast.
The town and train shuttle, along with the Hamden shuttle, will also stop at 6 p.m. this evening. The shuttles to York Hill, Whitney Village and Westwoods will run as normal.
“Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this latest winter weather event,” Barger said in the email.