- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
No Toad’s tonight
University suspends New Haven Express shuttles
The university has suspended New Haven Express shuttles for Saturday, Jan. 24, according to an email sent to students from Chief of Public Safety David Barger. The university suspended the shuttles because of the weather forecast.
The town and train shuttle, along with the Hamden shuttle, will also stop at 6 p.m. this evening. The shuttles to York Hill, Whitney Village and Westwoods will run as normal.
“Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this latest winter weather event,” Barger said in the email.