- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Students provide clothes for those in need
Members of the Quinnipiac University South Africa Student Association held a street store on Nov. 15 at St. Ann’s Church in Hamden. The students provided 50 people with free clothes. The street store allowed participants to donate unwanted clothes for people who cannot afford clothes themselves. In total, the students collected 56 bags of clothing that were donated from members of the Quinnipiac community.