- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Students provide clothes for those in need
Members of the Quinnipiac University South Africa Student Association held a street store on Nov. 15 at St. Ann’s Church in Hamden. The students provided 50 people with free clothes. The street store allowed participants to donate unwanted clothes for people who cannot afford clothes themselves. In total, the students collected 56 bags of clothing that were donated from members of the Quinnipiac community.