- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, no longer with university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
- This pattern of abuse is preventable
St. Louis Rams players join Ferguson protests
Five St. Louis Rams players are among the many people across the world protesting against the Grand Jury’s decision not to indict a white police officer for shooting an African American man in Ferguson, Mo. The players held their hands up on the field before their game Sunday, using the “hands up, don’t shoot” gesture protesters have been demonstrating for months, according to CNN. The St. Louis Police Officers Association has demanded the Rams and the NFL apologize. NFL Spokesman Brian McCarthy says the players will not be disciplined for their actions.