- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
QUAD to host Moonlight Breakfast
Quinnipiac University After Dark will be having their annual Moonlight Breakfast on Dec. 5 from 10 p.m. to 12 a.m. in Cafe Q. The event will include members of QUAD serving pancakes, eggs, bacon and a cereal bar with a variety of toppings. The breakfast is free to students.