- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
- Undefeated UMass Lowell beats men’s soccer
Hong Kong protests take a violent turn
Pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong turned violent on Monday when a large group of police officers charged protester, according to NBC News. Protests have been relatively peaceful for the past few weeks. Police officers pushed protesters out of subway terminals and into a main protesting area, and arrested more than 40 people. The protesters’ requests for open elections and to talk with government officials have been denied. Observers described the clash as something similar to the running of the bulls.