- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Hong Kong protests take a violent turn
Pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong turned violent on Monday when a large group of police officers charged protester, according to NBC News. Protests have been relatively peaceful for the past few weeks. Police officers pushed protesters out of subway terminals and into a main protesting area, and arrested more than 40 people. The protesters’ requests for open elections and to talk with government officials have been denied. Observers described the clash as something similar to the running of the bulls.