- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Faculty, staff to serve annual holiday dinner
The 30th annual undergraduate holiday dinner will be on Dec. 4 from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. in the Mount Carmel Dining Hall. Faculty, staff and administration serve holiday dishes like roast beef and mashed potatoes to students. The dinner is free to the more than 1,500 students who attend each year. Tickets are currently available on the student portal with four different seating times. The seating times are 4:30 p.m., 5 p.m., 6 p.m., and 6:30 p.m.