- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, no longer with university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
- This pattern of abuse is preventable
Faculty, staff to serve annual holiday dinner
The 30th annual undergraduate holiday dinner will be on Dec. 4 from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. in the Mount Carmel Dining Hall. Faculty, staff and administration serve holiday dishes like roast beef and mashed potatoes to students. The dinner is free to the more than 1,500 students who attend each year. Tickets are currently available on the student portal with four different seating times. The seating times are 4:30 p.m., 5 p.m., 6 p.m., and 6:30 p.m.