- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Teen in custody for Wallingford crimes
Wallingford police officers took a 17-year-old boy into custody Sunday night on a long list of criminal charges. The teen allegedly stole two cars and drove the wrong way on one-way streets at least twice, according to the New Haven Register. The 17-year-old hit a police vehicle before leading officers to chase him on foot. One of the cars was stolen in Hamden while the other was stolen from a driveway in Wallingford. The teen was charged with various crimes, such as larceny, burglary and interfering with an officer.