- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Teen in custody for Wallingford crimes
Wallingford police officers took a 17-year-old boy into custody Sunday night on a long list of criminal charges. The teen allegedly stole two cars and drove the wrong way on one-way streets at least twice, according to the New Haven Register. The 17-year-old hit a police vehicle before leading officers to chase him on foot. One of the cars was stolen in Hamden while the other was stolen from a driveway in Wallingford. The teen was charged with various crimes, such as larceny, burglary and interfering with an officer.