- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
State of emergency declared in Ferguson
Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon declared a precautionary state of emergency in the town of Ferguson on Monday night. This is to prepare Ferguson for potential violence once the grand jury announces whether or not police officer Darren Wilson will be indicted, according to CNN. Wilson shot and killed black teen Michael Brown in August. The governor decreased the role of the Ferguson police department and called in the National Guard to prepare for the grand jury’s announcement.