- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
- Undefeated UMass Lowell beats men’s soccer
State of emergency declared in Ferguson
Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon declared a precautionary state of emergency in the town of Ferguson on Monday night. This is to prepare Ferguson for potential violence once the grand jury announces whether or not police officer Darren Wilson will be indicted, according to CNN. Wilson shot and killed black teen Michael Brown in August. The governor decreased the role of the Ferguson police department and called in the National Guard to prepare for the grand jury’s announcement.