- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Professor attends Ebola training
Assistant Professor of Political Science Fodei Batty attended a workshop on Nov. 6 at George Washington University about Ebola training. At the workshop there were more than 25 of the world’s leading anthropologists who were experts in dealing with Ebola response in the United States. The experts discussed prevention, control, surveillance, response treatment, clinical trials and interventions, health communications, risk factors, and streamlining of local, national and international systems of response.