- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
Professor attends Ebola training
Assistant Professor of Political Science Fodei Batty attended a workshop on Nov. 6 at George Washington University about Ebola training. At the workshop there were more than 25 of the world’s leading anthropologists who were experts in dealing with Ebola response in the United States. The experts discussed prevention, control, surveillance, response treatment, clinical trials and interventions, health communications, risk factors, and streamlining of local, national and international systems of response.