- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
Professor attends Ebola training
Assistant Professor of Political Science Fodei Batty attended a workshop on Nov. 6 at George Washington University about Ebola training. At the workshop there were more than 25 of the world’s leading anthropologists who were experts in dealing with Ebola response in the United States. The experts discussed prevention, control, surveillance, response treatment, clinical trials and interventions, health communications, risk factors, and streamlining of local, national and international systems of response.