- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey loses to Union at home, 5-2
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball squeaks past Manhattan, 71-70
- Fabbri’s 400
- Lahey’s lasting legacy
- Chaise to 1,000
- Making music
- Opinion | How bystanders enabled Larry Nassar
- Life and teachings of Frederick Douglass honored with statue and exhibit
- Flu season causes disrupt in blood donations
- Opinion | If our own government doesn’t care about domestic violence then why should anyone else?
Professor attends Ebola training
Assistant Professor of Political Science Fodei Batty attended a workshop on Nov. 6 at George Washington University about Ebola training. At the workshop there were more than 25 of the world’s leading anthropologists who were experts in dealing with Ebola response in the United States. The experts discussed prevention, control, surveillance, response treatment, clinical trials and interventions, health communications, risk factors, and streamlining of local, national and international systems of response.