- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Professor attends Ebola training
Assistant Professor of Political Science Fodei Batty attended a workshop on Nov. 6 at George Washington University about Ebola training. At the workshop there were more than 25 of the world’s leading anthropologists who were experts in dealing with Ebola response in the United States. The experts discussed prevention, control, surveillance, response treatment, clinical trials and interventions, health communications, risk factors, and streamlining of local, national and international systems of response.